In Idaho Falls and Boise!
Margene’s Bridal is currently interviewing candidates with open availability for the following positions
A qualified candidate is a friendly, outgoing individual who loves sales and working in a customer service intensive environment. Most brides learn about Margene’s Bridal from friends, family and co-workers. This is because of the stylists we select to join our staff. We hold our team members to the highest standards because our brides deserve the very best!
Remember -- Saturday hours are required. Current hours open are Monday-Friday 12:00-6:00 and Saturdays 11:00-4:00. Extended hours start in January.
- Work one on one with our brides to provide the best possible experience while planning their fashion look for their wedding day
- Follow up and guide the bride through our sales processes every step of the way, assuring top- notch experience
- Work with other Consultants to ensure store is merchandised to provide best possible experience for the bride
- Support other Bridal Consultants in providing top notch experiences for our Brides
- Experience working retail preferred, though willing to train the right individual
- Follow-up with brides and set appointments
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Like to smile
- Must work Saturdays and have Holiday availability
- Basic computer skills-- able to type proficiently and execute basic functions
- Must be able to work well with team mates.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
7863 West Emerald in Boise North of Boise Towne Square Mall
1791 South 25th East in Idaho Falls Near Albertsons and Target