WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE SHOPPING
We love our brides! Margene's Bridal Consultants are trained to help you find the perfect gown, to compliment your shape, style and personality. Many of our gowns are exclusive, not found anywhere else in Idaho. Trust the consultant's knowledge and expertise. We recommend that brides purchase their gowns 8 to 12 months before the wedding date. This allows time for ordering and shipping. With over 1000 wedding gowns between our two locations, we sell out of stock (so don't worry if your wedding is quick!). Because of our amazing stock of wedding gowns, brides are able to try on gowns in their size, and take home that day! We also offer lay-a-way.
We want the experience of finding your gown to be as wonderful as the day you wear it!
- Before scheduling an appointment, please make sure you know the amount of your gown budget. Most price ranges are available at Margene's with most brides purchasing a gown around $1,400. Regular priced gowns average between $1200-$3,000. Sale dresses available under $1000.
- It is very important to have an actual wedding date and location. Then our lovely team will be able to help you select a gown that is not only perfect for you, but also works with your setting.
- Do bring photos of any styles of gowns you may have fallen in love with. Our team will make additional style recommendations based on your initial conversation.
- Most appointments are approximately 1 - 1 ½ hours. Schedule accordingly.
- We recommend you limit your shopping companion to the one whose opinion matters most. You will find it beneficial, as too many conflicting opinions can sometimes be confusing and even stressful. Please no children under 12 (great store for brides, not so fun for children!). This will decrease the amount of distractions and ensure yourself as well as others have a lovely shopping experience.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Please feel free to call if you have any further questions.