Do you dream of helping brides find their wedding dress? Margene's Bridal is looking for an individual who is a quick learner, ready to listen, problem solve and execute an award winning experience for our brides.
Our stylists are busy in all area’s of the store. Some tasks completed in this position include assisting brides with selecting gowns and accessories, answering phones, following up with existing and potential clients, receiving and repacking merchandise, merchandising and maintaining the store, help create social media content, and more!
What does it take to be a Margene’s bridal stylist? You genuinely love working with people. You are creative and passionate about a plethora of things. You are self-motivated and are enthusiastic about helping couples find what they need to fit their wedding vision.
- Provide unbeatable customer service to brides
- Listen to our customers needs, and assist them in selecting merchandise that will help them create the look they desire
- Provide insight and professional recommendations about style and fit, and adjust suggestions accordingly based on our customers vision
- Achieve given sales goals
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm when our store is busy
Qualifications and Skills
- Our customers primarily shop in the afternoon and on weekends, so availability during those times is needed
- Prior retail or customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Sewing knowledge a plus
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position - lift and carry up to 15 pounds, standing/walking for long periods of time
Compensation and Benefits
- Stylists average $15+ per hour with commission plan and tips.
- Supportive and friendly team members
- Flexible scheduling
If this position piques your interest, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply in person at
7863 West Emerald Boise, ID 83704
1791 S. 25th East Idaho Falls, ID 83406
Monday-Friday 12-6 Saturday 11-4