Margene’s Bridal is currently interviewing candidates with open availability for the following positions
A qualified candidate is a friendly, outgoing individual who loves sales and working in a customer service intensive environment. Most brides learn about Margene’s Bridal from friends, family and co-workers. This is because of the stylists we select to join our staff. We hold our team members to the highest standards because our brides deserve the very best!
Remember -- Saturday hours are required. Current hours open are Monday-Friday 12:00-6:00 and Saturdays 11:00-4:00. Extended hours start in January.
- Work one on one with our brides to provide the best possible experience while planning their fashion look for their wedding day
- Follow up and guide the bride through our sales processes every step of the way, assuring top- notch experience
- Work with other Consultants to ensure store is merchandised to provide best possible experience for the bride
- Support other Bridal Consultants in providing top notch experiences for our Brides
- Experience working retail preferred, though willing to train the right individual
- Follow-up with brides and set appointments
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Like to smile
- Must work Saturdays and have Holiday availability
- Must be able to stand for 5+ hours
- Basic computer skills-- able to type proficiently and execute basic functions
- Must be able to work well with team mates.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow and learn
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
7863 West Emerald Boise Idaho Near Applebee's and IHOP